4. Screen Recorder reserves the right to modify these policies at any time. We invite you to periodically consult this section for possible updates and changes. Notification of any major changes may be sent to you by email or a system message to your account.
When you use the Screen Recorder Service, we may collect various information, including some specific information collected. We will use this information to meet your requirements, provide related products or services, or achieve anti-fraud purposes.
When you use Screen Recorder, you can use and store different types of data in the service. To help you make better use of our products or services, we will collect and use your relevant information. The information we collect is based on your interactions with us and your choices, including your privacy settings and the products and features you use. The information we collect may include SDK / API / JS code versions, browsers, Internet service providers, IP addresses, platforms, timestamps, application identifiers, application versions, application distribution channels, independent device identifiers, iOS advertising identifiers (IDFA), network card (MAC) address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), device model, terminal manufacturer, terminal device operating system version, session start / stop time, language location, time zone, and network status (WiFi, etc.) , Hard disk, CPU, and battery usage. The information you provide will continue to authorize us for your use of this service.
1. We use your information to communicate with you, to ensure our services are working as intended, to make improvements to our services, to develop our business, and to protect against fraud and spam.
2. We may use different technologies to process your information for these purposes. We may use automated systems to analyze your information to provide you with personalized services and personalized advertisements. And we may analyze your information to help us detect abuse such as spam, malware, and illegal content.
(1) Your prior permission;
(2) By the applicable law within or outside your country of residence, legal process, litigation requests;
(3) By requests from public and governmental authorities;
(4) To protect our legal rights and interests.
（5）Your payment information may be share with third parties as needed for billing purposes and to prevent fraud.